Sonic vs. Shadow 2: T.C. Sonic vs. Shadow 2: T.C.

iStill <3 This

Lol I'm really 17-years-old now and I STILL love this sprite animation more than nearly any other one I've ever seen...And I was still in, like 5th grade when I first watched this. Definitely in my top five of all time to this very day.

Short-Factor responds:

Good god man you need to watch more animation.

Mario Battle Bros. ep. 2 Mario Battle Bros. ep. 2

...Horrid.

I'm sorry if you think I'm being mean or rude when I tell you this, but you need to thear this. Because that was just simply awful. All this is is SMBZ with terrible animation and very little plot(and the bit of plot that you do have, isn't well thought out). You couldn't even make your own buttons appealing to look at. You used the Newgrounds "Play" button continuously. The sprites and animation was choppy and below amateur. There's no originality in your fight scenes. Its like Dragonball Z with Mario characters. Please do better next time.

Mr. Nevets VS. Mr. Nevets VS.

Saw It On YouTube, buuuut...

Thought I'd give you a review here, too. I already left my comments and everything, so...ya know. Keep up the good work, man. Your series is really impressive and entertaining, and your animation is getting incredibly good.

KRAnimation responds:

Oh hey! I didn't know you had one of these. =P But yeah thanks man, I'll keep doing my best.

Catnarok- Longcat Rampage Catnarok- Longcat Rampage

Hysterical fun xD

The fact that you made this as fast as you could simply astounds me. This game was great and had an awesome sense of humor. I couldn't even get frustrated when I lost when I read your hilarious ending story, lol. Please, make a part 2, except take the time to make it as best as you can. I really think you could have an NG Front Pager.

Ultimate Chess Ultimate Chess

Intellectual Fun

Damn. I REALLY underestimated the AI. Extremely well programmed, funny, and it plays JUST like actual Chess. You should have some NG Medals added to this.

Mario & Luigi RPM Mario & Luigi RPM

Hm...

This is a REALLY good game, but the battle system just REALLY pisses me off. >_< It takes so long to finish a single fight, and Mario & Luigi's attacks take 1 HP per hit to the three Goombas' 4 HP-hits. Add a liiiiittle more animation and sounds into the attacks and please do somethin' about the damage ratio. Over than those two complaints, I really enjoyed what you've got here.

Muja responds:

I'm glad you had fun playing this, and thank you for your review. Anyway, I'm telling anyone I can that I'm going to remake this game, and add all those implements you nice NG users suggested to add.

More animation? Why not.