Catnarok- Longcat Rampage Catnarok- Longcat Rampage

Hysterical fun xD

The fact that you made this as fast as you could simply astounds me. This game was great and had an awesome sense of humor. I couldn't even get frustrated when I lost when I read your hilarious ending story, lol. Please, make a part 2, except take the time to make it as best as you can. I really think you could have an NG Front Pager.

Ultimate Chess Ultimate Chess

Intellectual Fun

Damn. I REALLY underestimated the AI. Extremely well programmed, funny, and it plays JUST like actual Chess. You should have some NG Medals added to this.

Mario & Luigi RPM Mario & Luigi RPM

Hm...

This is a REALLY good game, but the battle system just REALLY pisses me off. >_< It takes so long to finish a single fight, and Mario & Luigi's attacks take 1 HP per hit to the three Goombas' 4 HP-hits. Add a liiiiittle more animation and sounds into the attacks and please do somethin' about the damage ratio. Over than those two complaints, I really enjoyed what you've got here.

Muja responds:

I'm glad you had fun playing this, and thank you for your review. Anyway, I'm telling anyone I can that I'm going to remake this game, and add all those implements you nice NG users suggested to add.

More animation? Why not.