Sonic vs. Shadow 2: T.C. Sonic vs. Shadow 2: T.C.

iStill <3 This

Lol I'm really 17-years-old now and I STILL love this sprite animation more than nearly any other one I've ever seen...And I was still in, like 5th grade when I first watched this. Definitely in my top five of all time to this very day.

Short-Factor responds:

Good god man you need to watch more animation.

Mario Battle Bros. ep. 2 Mario Battle Bros. ep. 2

...Horrid.

I'm sorry if you think I'm being mean or rude when I tell you this, but you need to thear this. Because that was just simply awful. All this is is SMBZ with terrible animation and very little plot(and the bit of plot that you do have, isn't well thought out). You couldn't even make your own buttons appealing to look at. You used the Newgrounds "Play" button continuously. The sprites and animation was choppy and below amateur. There's no originality in your fight scenes. Its like Dragonball Z with Mario characters. Please do better next time.

Mr. Nevets VS. Mr. Nevets VS.

Saw It On YouTube, buuuut...

Thought I'd give you a review here, too. I already left my comments and everything, so...ya know. Keep up the good work, man. Your series is really impressive and entertaining, and your animation is getting incredibly good.

KRAnimation responds:

Oh hey! I didn't know you had one of these. =P But yeah thanks man, I'll keep doing my best.

Mini Combo Mini Combo

A Very, Very Bad Rip-Off...

...Of one of Hyun's stick combos on YouTube. Try to work, improve, and use your OWN style.

Nova1Duke responds:

I MADE THIS FLASH, NOT HYUN AND WTF IS UR PROBLEM!!??

Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

Honestly?

To be honest, this wasn't the longest or more comical of the Sonic Shorts Volumes, but animation-wise it was one of the best. Collab was handled very well once more and I even saw a big name amongst the development, although I was expecting to see MidnightMaren animating in this installment. Ah, well. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more from all the fine animators involved with the series!

what is this i dont even what is this i dont even

Lolwut!?

Jesus, my erection! DD=< See what your untold randomness has done to me!?

Short-Factor responds:

the author of this submission cannot be held liable for any loss or damages to erections

Shadow vs Giriko Shadow vs Giriko

Improving.

I can honestly say this was maybe five times better than Sonic vs. Giriko, albeit this wasn't as long. Still, you're showing signs of improvement. The part where Shadow was flying backwards was a little too long, but this is more along the lines of how a Sonic-themed battle should look like. Keep up the good work. You're getting better.

16bit sonicVS sonic 2boss 16bit sonicVS sonic 2boss

Pretty good

Nice, bro'! This came together nicely, seeing what you were animatin' with. You did good. I'd just try to add a little more speed into the battle, though.

SXR123 responds:

I was trying to keep it like a boss battle.

anime munters anime munters

...Lol?

Animation was hilarious, as was the music. The only thing keepin' this from havin' a 10 is all the damn yaoi.

battle for emeralds ep1 battle for emeralds ep1

*Coughs*

What does any of this have to do with SMBZ over than you usin' Sonic, Shadow, and Master Mecha Sonic? Construct a story, practice with your skills, then try again.

knucklesXsonic responds:

sorry did not want to make a copy of SMBZ I'll change the story I already changed the name of the series and I'm sorry Alvin did not mean to steal your idea I promise that the series will have a different story.